The Canchánchara takes the spirit of Cuba and ads a dash of street culture and a splash rhythm to bring out the aromas of Havana Club 7. Ask for it at our participating bars or make it yourself.
• 50ml of Havana Club 7
• 50ml of Sparkling water
• 30ml Honey water mix (1:1)
(1 part hot water 1 part liquid honey.)
• 15ml fresh lime juice
• large ice cubes
• Lime wedge
1. Stir 15ml fresh lime juice, 30ml honey water (1:1 mix) with 50ml Havana Club 7
2. Fill glass with ice and add sparkling water and stir
3. Garnish with a lime wedge
A clásico; the name says it all, but we've put a little Rum spin on this famous drink to reveal the true quality spirit of Cuba. Order yours at one of our participating bars or make it yourself. 'Delicioso!'
• 50ml Havana Club 7
• 1 drop of aromatic bitters
• 2 teaspoons of white sugar
• 1 slice of orange skin
• Fill with large ice cubes
• Orange peel twist
1. In a low glass add 2 teaspoons of sugar and 2 dashes of aromatic bitters.
2. Add 3 large ice cubes and stir to dilute. Add 25ml Havana Club 7 and stir for 30 seconds.
3. Repeat step 2 and add 2-3 dashes Essence of Cuba. Twist 1 orange peel and drop in for garnish.